Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a smattering

Dear Day of Life,

I am forever impressed at how random, deep, boring, and/or exciting you can be. Somtimes you take forever, and other times you run by me like a sprinter. Thank you for being so ripe. - Ev

A smattering of thoughts from the last 24 hours:
  • Is Rob Bell really as crazy as people are making him out to be?
  • Why can't I feel as I look at these pictures of Japan?
  • It is so light out! Love this time change!
  • Do nuns wash their hair under those habits? (while watching Vision at the Ross)
  • How is it that I've never listened to Regina Spektor? Love it.
  • My husband is fantastic and creative.
  • I will never be able to drive a group of 11 people to Colorado on Monday.
  • Perhaps I shouldn't order books three at a time on Amazon. . .
  • How did I get blessed with friends like these? (while laughing hysterically)
  • This egg roll is entirely too spicy for me.
  • How is it that I've just now started reading Parker Palmer?
  • I should really get writing on that dissertation.
  • How can it feel this early at 7 a.m.? Bah you time change.
  • Oh birds, how I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment