Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#LIVEWONDERSTRUCK Beauty

I forgot something in my car, so I had to trudge back out to the lot--a bit of a jaunt.  I wasn't glad to be "wasting" my time, but on the way I saw a shadow painting a delicate wallpaper-like pattern on the top of a sweaty old fire hydrant.  Otherwise my sidewalk was lined with the general brown dinginess of January after snow.  But, in one tiny spot green shoots of grass were springing up; new life in defiance.  

Small wonders today, but wonders nonetheless.


In response to today's Challenge from MargaretFeinberg.com. . .

Throughout the day, look for wonder through a camera lens. Snap a picture on your phone or break out your camera to capture an image of God’s beauty, grace, love, peace, and joy. When you start looking, you may find examples all around you! Let’s encourage each other with God’s beauty. So, upload your photo and share—tweet, post, pin or blog. And make sure to include #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK so we can find you!



No comments:

Post a Comment