Thursday, May 26, 2011

drowning out gray

"To love someone is to show to them their beauty, their worth and their importance." — Jean Vanier

Your Beauty
The sway of the longest arms, under shirt sleeves rolled up, athletic, tall, yet turned in to everyone he meets, with blue, the friendliest eyes I know - all such a blessing. I love you for inside, but I'm the outside called to me (and calls to me) so loudly, like a magnet. I see you.

Your Worth
Your value is in being Ralph - a man who holds family and friends so heavy, but lifts them up, a man not afraid to just have fun, a man who lights up the people around him, who works at his work with pride and diligence. A man. To me the most valuable of God's creations, the most precious.

Your Importance
I see you, and you were the first to truly see me. Blessing bowls me over, and I am thankful you picked me, even noticed me, that you walk with me. Without you babe it's all gray.

Your Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment